Thursday, July 16, 2009

bzzzing about LIPSTAIN

That's right - not lipstick
not lipgloss
LIPSTAIN

It comes in a tube, but looks more like a water-color marker than lipstick
And
it applies like a marker!
So easy to use - it's like coloring your lips
Here's what I love about it:
no taste
it doesn't suffocate my lips - in fact, I can't even feel it
I can put chapstick over the lipstain
and the color doesn't even show on the chapstick!
it STAYS ON MY LIPS
no blotting necessary
no bleeding
no need for lipliner
it stays on for HOURS - no need to re-apply
IT DOESN'T MELT IN THE LAS VEGAS HEAT
With my Bzzagent package, I received lots of coupons for this product.
Let me know if you want one! (If not, I'll use them all for myself)
Oh ... and check out bzzagent.com and get free stuff to try and write your own bzz report about!

2 comments:

Trevor, Caci, and Jace said...

COOOOOOOOOL! I most certainly will take a coupon off your hands! That stuff sounds fabulous!

Denalee said...

Of all the people I know, YOU'LL love it Caci!