Saturday, October 24, 2009

FINALLY ... a regular Saturday

Yup. It was an early morning.
But absolutely perfect!
After my alone morning time full of accomplishment,
I took Brad to work and on the way home saw oodles of yard-sale-signs.
So I came in the house shouting
"GOOD MORNING KIDS ... LET'S GO GARAGE-SALE-ING"
And they all woke up happy and excited for the day.
It was a great day for sales.
Something for everyone.
The big buy was Sierra's new
ROUND BED.
Which precipitated deep cleaning .. because she gave her old bed to Bryan and Bryan's bed went to the garage for sale on craigslist. Since Bry and Sierra were deep cleaning their rooms (including washing walls and baseboards!)
Azure joined in and did the same with her room.
So, not to be outdone, I thoroughly cleaned the master bedroom too.
The house looks like we hired a maid service.
Bry's now at the movies with a friend and the girls are at a birthday/halloween party.
Everyone's happy.
especially me.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

can you come to my house :o)

e said...

I LOOOOOOOVE THE NEW BACKGROUND!