Monday, January 12, 2009

TAGGED

Ok, so my cousin, Tash, tagged me.  I'm new at this ... hopefully I'll do it right (I copied and pasted Brooke's "form" ... is that cheating? .....) :

i am: grateful for good health, an intact family, and peace of mind
i know: that the garbage truck will come on time every Monday and Thursday morning 
i want: to stop selling commercials
i have: the most comfortable sweat pants
i hate: listening to gossip 
i miss: my kids 
i feel: really silly when it gets past my bedtime
i hear: my girls singing when I remember Christmas vacation
i smell: essential oils whenever I need to take from my little cash stash (ok ... so now everyone knows where I keep it ... )
i crave: a solid night's sleep 
i search: for stuff Brad loses on a regular basis :) 
i love: life
i care: about our incredible ward members ... they're amazing!
i always: check on my kids before going to bed
i believe: in miracles
i sing: and wish I sounded like my girls
i write: because I hope my kids and their kids and their kids .... can learn from my mistakes
i lose: my inhibitions when it gets very late 
i win: pretty much every game I play ... I only cheat to make it more interesting.  Before you know it, Steven, I'll be beating you at NERTZ too :)
i never: say never
i listen: and it's taken me many, many years to develop that trait
i am scared: to hear the phone ring in the middle of the night
i need: to re-organize the garage
i am happy about: my new clothesline Bryan put up!
i hope:  Trevor's and Caci's business gives them a smooth ride (pardon the pun) 

3 comments:

Shelise said...

I'm not sure exactly what you meant by the phone in the night thing, but if it ever does ring in the middle of the night it jolts me out of my sleep and I'm instantly paranoid that someone I love is hurt or dying. Yeah, I'd rather it never ring in the middle of the night. That was fun to read. I like learning little tidbits about people.

Denalee said...

Yeah, Shelise - those are my feelings exactly! A phone call in the middle of the night can only mean horrible things. That scares me!

Tasha said...

a phone call in the middle of the night could also mean that your favorite Fillmore cousin can't sleep either and just called to chat :o)
I didn't realize we had so much in common, like how "puny" we are. Although i never did learn to cheat or sing like a Call cousin!
Love you!