Friday, January 23, 2009

WHAT WE'RE UP TO

I'm having sleep problems lately - ick.  Anyway, today I woke up at 5am ... a day the kids don't have seminary or school ... so it was a bummer.  But I used the time to finish a commercial for a restaurant on the lake.  A couple in our ward are the stars (Thanks Bob & Allison!) and I think it turned out great (of course, I'm sleep deprived - so I hope my judgement is good).  That's one more thing I can cross off my list.  

I love crossing things off my "list" so much that even when I'm in the midst of accomplishing something, if I haven't written it on my list I hurry and put it on so I can cross it off.  FULFILLING!

I just checked my kids' blogs ... always nice to read what they write.  My daughter-in-law, Caci, was the model for an artist who was commissioned to paint Mary.  The painting is finished and a picture of it is up on Trevor's and Caci's blog.  It's AMAZING!  She looks exactly like Caci!  And it is such a beautiful painting that evokes a lot of emotion.  Check it out at jtrevorchapman.com

Bryan turns 16 tomorrow.  Now THAT evokes emotions!  We are SO grateful for him.  Truly, we are the most blessed people ever created!!!!!

The boys are going on a winter camp today and tomorrow.  It's been raining here (yipee!) so there should be plenty of snow for them up at Panguitch Lake.  They'll be building an igloo and ice fishing.  (Glad I'm a girl)

The girls and I are going to prepare for Bryan's SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY put on by Sierra and supported by all her friends!  It's going to be a huge SURPRISE!  Can't wait.

Missing my kids ....

4 comments:

Shelise said...

Sounds like fun. Not the camping in the snow thing, but the party. lol. Hudsons almost two and its so very weird to me, I cant imagine when he turns 16, I really will be freaking out. Maybe one day I will have a girl and we can have a girls night while the guys go do their camp outs. Hopefully I'm not left alone as the only woman in the house forever. lol

Trevor, Caci, and Jace said...

Oooh! Way fun! Jace and I are coming tonight for the party-- see ya soon! And don't you love the pic!? I was SO happy with it! Love it! Can't wait to PARTAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!

Tracey said...

You know, if my kids turn out to be as good as your kids, I can't wait for them to be teenagers.
I love listening to the kids in the car (okay maybe I should say girls, Quinton never says a word, even if he wanted to, I don't think he could get a word in) on the way to school, they are so cute.

Denalee said...

Tracey - that really made me laugh! I thought Quinton just never talked in MY car! I know ... the girls are incredibly chatty! Such a FUN stage! How's he feeling?